Moving on...
Work has started at the damn project...<--- whoops a typo...I think I'll leave it. We will be rockin' in full swing pretty darn soon. I am pretty excited as I will be in charge of the surveying for this project...It seems to me, well, the phrasing from my bosses makes it seem to me that this is the trial run at the promotion "carrot" they've been dangling in front of me for the past few months. We'll see how that goes...I'll either get fed up and freak out or it'll be a slam dunk. It is never middle ground that I have noticed. Maybe I'm always extreme (like everything in CO...lol.)
Moving farther on...

Ski season is looming ominously and I'm not in shape to be doing the "backcountry only" thing I have prescribed for this season...My lazy ass is going to need a snowmobile or something if I don't find some time to exercise a bit. I also need to find some stiffer boots so I don't f@#$ my ankle up again...it finally feels strong again. Good thing, since I injured it last April...D'OH!!!
Moving even farther on...
HA!!! You expected another picture here! NOPE! It's down there \/ \/

It's actually not farther on except if I happened to be traveling in a circle. In which case, it would be exactly 360 degrees from the beginning of this post. Now, October is certainly Rocktober this year, I've got Kaki King and The Mountain Goats this Friday, possibly Bob Schneider the following Thursday, a definite Secret Machines the Monday after that, and finally, the Halloween extravaganza of The Motet covering The Talking Heads. This is, in and of itself, quite the task to accomplish as I won't be able to take time off of work for recovery sleep...
Wish me luck reader! I'm gonna need as much as I can get!
G'nite

1 comment:
We should talk surveying sometime.
Post a Comment