What, you may ask, have I been doing? Have I left for a world traveling adventure? Have I done anything different with my life?
The short answer, no. Sad but true.
Debt not magically going away, not getting any raises or promotions, I have had little drive to do much of anything but float (once again) through life. We all know the definition of insanity...yet I guess I'm not expecting change through my inaction, I suppose I am trying to get stabilized in my new place and see where I'm really at with my finances. I think it's a bit more expensive, but not too much. I think though, when next year rolls along, with my renewed vacation time, I will go somewhere far away for 2 to 3 weeks. That will be cool.
I have, however, recently bought a bass guitar and have been toying around with it quite a bit. I feel I have a knack for it and when I figure out where my extra dough is, I'll start up with some lessons. I am really excited to be able to play with other musicians, especially EEF. I can't wait to have a jam sesh with him!
Still single...and pretty satisfied with that. My free time is a tad on the boring/lonely side as most everyone I know is not single, but all in all I am content. Just watched "What the @#$* do we know?" Sweet. I like it...kinda new version of Gary Zukav's Seat of the Soul. Gives an interesting perspective of love and personal relationships. I think I'm not ready for a relationship. I don't have much to give right now.
What else??? This upcoming fall/winter KTI will be starting the R-H Dam & Res. expansion project soon. We've already done some preliminary set-up type stuff and I'm really excited to see this project off the ground and running! It is going to be one heck of a challenge, but if I
/we can keep our heads on straight, it will be really rewarding.Oh yeah...prolly gonna be a Phish tour soon...like summer '09. You heard it here first.
Peace 4 now,
NfS

No comments:
Post a Comment